Thursday 14 September 2017

Doctor Who Paper Dolls

Doctor Who Paper Dolls

Illustrations by Ben Morris
Text by Simon Guerrier
Published by BBC Books
Penguin Random House




Calling all Doctor Who fans! For the young and old, go back through time and space, and check out a collection of Doctor Who paper dolls; includes the 12 doctors and a range of other characters, with over 50 different outfits to change them into. The book includes secrets behind the costumes, with insights from the actors and producers. A fun gift for any Doctor Who fan, maybe even a Christmas stocking gift (sorry, I said the C word!).





I'll be honest and admit that I'm not an avid Doctor Who fan however I did find myself watching the show when the actors, David Tennant and Matt Smith played the Doctor. I remember the scariest episodes were with the Weeping Angels! I spent most of those episode hiding behind a cushion!!




There are 26 dolls to cut out, each with 2 or 3 clothes change and with 1 or 2 head changes. Each character page is printed on thick and sturdy card so I don't believe there would be any problems for the doll to stand up. Each character's page includes the actor's name and the years they were in Doctor Who as well as little facts and comments about the different clothing items, all very interesting - It would make you not want to cut up the pages!
For more info, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment