Tuesday 14 June 2016

I Love My Daddy - My Little World

I Love My Daddy
My Little World

Text by Jonathan Litton
Illustrations by Fiona Galloway
Published by Little Tiger Press



I may have mentioned this a few times but I am a big fan of the My Little World series. Having already reviewed Boo!, EGG and I Love My Mummy, these books are usually the first ones pulled down from the book shelf by my daughter. Little Tiger Press' latest release, I Love My Daddy, is another heartfelt book about giving and it's just in time for Father's Day.



In I Love My Daddy, we find out why each dad deserves his shiny star, from Daddy Lion fixing a red toy car, Daddy Cheetah winning a race to Daddy Dog playing catch. Their little ones are grateful to their daddies and want to show their thanks.

Each page features little cut out stars to help little fingers turn the pages and explore the book by themselves. This little board book is filled with bright colours, cute animals and a sweet rhyming story. A great book for dads to read with their little ones.



The My Little World series, features a range of board, paper and novelty books, they're a great range of books that make learning come alive. I Love My Daddy is a lovely addition to the collection, recommended for ages 0+, you can find more titles within the series here. Available in all good book shops and online here.

Wishing all Daddies and Grand-dads a Happy Father's Day for Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment