Sunday 22 May 2016

In the studio with Kevin Waldron


Here I am in my studio gluing down the stripes on Shere Khan. It’s a nice spot, out the windows the birds are singing from their trees in a little courtyard. Lots of other creatives are here - sculptors, painters, photographers, film makers, jewellers, etc - all under one roof. I have moved studios a few times since immigrating to the states & I feel very lucky to be here with new friends.

Thank you for this exclusive look into your studio, Kevin! You can also download an exclusive Harold activity sheet from here and a computer screensaver here. To see more of Kevin's fantastic work check out his website at kevinwaldron.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. linkedin.com/in/kevinhobbs007

    ReplyDelete